Sue Casa 11
Offers comfortable self-catering accommodation in a furnished 2-bedroom apartment ideally located on the Manaba Beach coastline offering sea and breaker views and situated within close proximity to the lifeguarded beach, shops, and pub bistros. The apartment can comfortably sleep 5 guests and is situated on the third floor.
- The apartment comprises 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, an open-plan lounge and dining area, and a kitchen.
- The main bedroom contains a double bed, ample cupboard space, and offers sea views. The second bedroom contains 3 single beds and the bathroom contains a bath, basin, toilet and a shower. There is also another separate toilet.
- The lounge contains a couch and leads out onto a balcony through glass sliding doors. From the balcony, guests can enjoy views of the waves breaking over rock beaches, while fisherman plies their trade. The balcony is equipped with outdoor seating.
- The kitchen is equipped for self-catering with a fridge, microwave, oven and stove, a chest freezer, washing machine, and a tumble dryer. The apartment is equipped with a flat-screen TV, complete with surround sound, DStv premium bouquet package.
- The complex is set behind palisade fencing with remote electric gate access, lock-up garage parking is provided for 1 vehicle. There is also trailer parking and limited guest parking. The complex has communal braai facilities available for guests.
- A private rock beach is located opposite the complex, and a short stroll along the seaside road, which is popular with runners and cyclists, guests can visit the popular Lucien beach with shark nets, lifeguards, a tidal pool, tuck shop, and an ice-cream parlor.
- Lucien beach becomes Margate beach, where a variety of eateries and entertainment can be found.